Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012 is an All Terrain and Off road All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2013 Leisure Wheels Yokohama Geolandar AT-S G012 Test
In 2013 experts of the South African magazine Leisure Wheels have tested the Yokohama G012 A/T at size 265/65 R17 and compared with foutreen similar mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
2017 Drive Out Yokohama Geolandar AT-S G012 Test
In 2017 experts of the another South African magazine Drive Out made an alternate test of the Yokohama Geolandar A/T G012 at the same size 265/65 R17 and compared with six similar All Terrain tires.
Overall Yokohama Geolandar AT-S G012 review
1. 2013 Leisure Wheels – 9th place overall.
- Average wet braking distance and handling speed.
- Average on the dry.
- Relatively long gravel braking distance, but good handling speed.
- High sand traction.
2. 2017 Drive Out – 3rd place overall.
- Relatively long asphalt braking distance.
- The shortest dirty road braking distance.
- High sidewall strength.
Similar tires from the test: