WestLake SW658 is a High Performance Studless winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2016 AMS WestLake SW658 Test
In 2016 experts of the German publication Auto Motor und Sport have tested WestLake SW658 at size 215/60 R17 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall WestLake SW658 Review
According to the test results Westlake took 8th place.
- Average results on the wet.
- Average straight and low lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance but the lowest handling.
- Good snow braking and handling, low traction.
- The highest rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: