Westlake SW618 is a Touring Studless Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2016 Auto Zeitung Westlake SW618 Test
In 2016 experts of the German publication Auto Zeitung have tested Westlake SW618 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 12 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires. Also they included into the test Michelin Crossclimate as All-Season tire to compare results.
Overall Westlake SW618 Review
According to the test results Westlake took last place.
- The longest wet braking distance and the lowest handling.
- The lowest straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Unbalanced on the dry: short braking distance and the lowest handling.
- The worst results on the snow.
- High noise.
- The highest rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: