Westlake SU318 HT is a Touring Summer tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2021 Tyre Reviews Westlake SU318 H/T Test
In 2021 experts of the Tyre Reviews have tested the Westlake at size 235/55 R18 and compared to 8 similar budget, mid-range and premium Summer tires.
Overall Westlake SU318 HT Review
According to the test results Westlake took last place.
- The longest dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Extremely long wet braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Low straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- The lowest grass traction.
- The lowest comfort.
- Low noise.
- High rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Vredestein Ultrac Satin
- Avon ZX7
- Uniroyal RainSport 5
- Nokian Wetproof SUV
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3 SUV
- Goodyear EfficientGrip 2 SUV
- BFGoodrich Advantage SUV
- Michelin Primacy 4