Vredestein Wintrac is a Premium Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Vredestein Snowtrac 5.
2021 AMS Vredestein Wintrac Test
In 2021 experts of the German publication Auto Motor und Sport have tested the Vredestein at size 195/55 R16 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Vredestein Wintrac Reviews
According to the test results Vredestein took 3rd place and got an expert score “Very good”.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling speed.
- Low aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and average handling.
- The shortest snow braking distance, good traction and handling.
- Low rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Toyo Observe S944
- Michelin Alpin 6
- Continental WinterContact TS 870
- Goodyear UltraGrip 9+
- GT Radial WinterPro2
- Falken Eurowinter HS01
- Pirelli Cinturato Winter
- BFGoodrich g-Force Winter 2
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM005