Vredestein Wintrac Ice is a Premium Touring studded winter tyre with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2019 Test World Vredestein Wintrac Ice Test
In 2019 experts of the Finnish organization Test World have tested the Vredestein at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 11 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2018 Autofil Vredestein Wintrac Ice test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian publication Autofil have tested the Vredestein Wintrac Ice at size 205/55 R16 and compared with 11 similar studded winter tyres.
2018 Tekniikan Maailma Vredestein Wintrac Ice Test
Test by the Finnish magazine Tekniikan Maailma in 2018. The experts have tested the tire at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 11 similar Touring and Premium Touring winter tires.
Overall Vredestein Wintrac Ice Reviews
1. 2019 Test World (205/55 R16) – 9-10th place (shared with the Nokian Nordman 7).
- The shortest wet braking distance and the best handling speed.
- The best results on the dry.
- Long ice braking distance, low traction and the lowest handling speed.
- Good snow performance.
- Average noise.
- Average rolling resistance.
2. 2018 Autofil (205/55 R16) – 6th place.
- Good dry braking distance, handling and directional stability.
- One of the best wet performance.
- Good on the snow.
- Long ice braking distance, good handling and traction.
- Average noise level.
- Good rolling resistance.
3. 2018 Tekniikan Maailma (205/55 R16) – 6th place.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling speed.
- Short dry braking distance and the best handling.
- Long ice braking distance, average handling speed and traction.
- Short snow braking distance and good handling.
- Average noise.
- Low rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: