Vredestein Ultrac Vorti + is a Max Performance Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti.
2021 Tyre Reviews Vredestein Ultrac Vorti Plus Test
In 2021 experts of the publication Tyre Reviews have tested the Vredestein at size 225/40 R18 and compared to 13 similar budget, mid-range and premium Summer tires.
Overall Vredestein Ultrac Vorti+ Review
According to the test results Vredestein took 9th place.
- Long dry braking distance and average handling speed.
- Long wet braking distance and good handling.
- Average straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Average noise.
- High rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Nokian PowerProof
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo 3
- Falken Azenis FK510
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
- Pirelli P Zero PZ4
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4
- Continental Premium Contact 6
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S
- Bridgestone Potenza Sport
- Goodyear Eagle F1 SuperSport