The Viking SnowTech II is a Touring winter tire with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
Nowadays the brand are owned to the German Continental.
2015 Auto Bild Viking SnowTech II test
In 2015 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Viking SnowTech 2 at size 185/60 R15 and compared it with seventeen similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Viking SnowTech II review
According to the test results Viking took 12th place and got an expert score “Recommended”.
- Relatively poor wet performance.
- Low straight and lateral aquaplanning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and handling speed.
- Average snow braking and handling, good traction and lateral stability.
- The highest noise level.
- Average wear and rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: