Viking FourTech is a Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2021 Auto Bild Viking FourTech Test
In 2021 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Viking at size 225/50 R17 and compared to 15 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires. Also they included into the test reference summer and winter tires to compare results.
Overall Viking FourTech Review
According to the test results Vikink took 11th place.
- The longest dry braking distance among All Season tires and acceptable handling speed.
- Short wet braking distance, understeer handling speed.
- Average aquaplaning resistance.
- Short snow braking distance, the worst traction and good handling.
- Good noise.
- The best rolling resistance.
- Average wear resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02
- Continental AllSeasonContact
- Vredestein Quatrac Pro
- Nexen N Blue 4 Season
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3
- Dunlop Sport All Season
- Bridgestone Weather Control A005 EVO
- Hankook Kinergy 4S2
- Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2
- Michelin CrossClimate 2