Toyo Proxes Comfort is a Premium Touring Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars and SUV.
The tire replaced the Toyo Proxes CF2.
2021 Auto Bild AllRad Toyo Proxes Comfort test
In 2021 experts of the German publication Auto Bild Allrad have tested Toyo Proxes Comfort at size 215/60 R17 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires.
Overall Toyo Proxes Comfort Review
According to the test results Toyo took 9th place and got an expert score “Satisfactory”.
- Average dry performance.
- Long wet braking distance and low handling.
- Average straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively low gravel handling speed and average traction
- Low grass and mud traction.
- High sand traction.
- Low noise.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: