Toyo Observe S944 is a Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
Toyo Observe S944 Tests
In 2020 experts of the German publication Auto Motor und Sport have tested Toyo S944 at size 225/50 R17 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Toyo Observe S944 Review
According to the test results Toyo took 7th place and got an expert score “Satisfactorily”.
- The longest wet braking distance and the lowest handling.
- Low straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Unbalanced on the dry: long braking distance but the best handling.
- Average snow performance.
- Average rolling resistance.
- High noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Falken Eurowinter HS01
- Maxxis Premitra Snow WP6
- Michelin Alpin 6
- Nokian WR Snowproof
- Goodyear UltraGrip Performance+
- Vredestein Wintrac Pro
- Bridgestone Blizzak LM005
- BFGoodrich g-Force Winter 2