Toyo Nano Energy Van is Premium Touring Summer tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for Vans and 4×4.
2019 Promobil Toyo NanoEnergy Van Test
In 2019 experts of the German publication Promobil have tested the Toyo NE Van at size 235/60 R17C and compared to 5 similar premium Summer tires. Also they included into the test Continental VanContact 4 Season as All Season tire to compare results.
Overall Toyo NanoEnergy Van Review
According to the test results Toyo took last place and got an expert score “Conditionally recommended”.
- Long wet braking distance and low handling.
- The lowest straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Good dry performance.
- The lowest rolling resistance.
- The lowest noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Nankang Passion CW-20
- Michelin Agilis Plus
- Pirelli Carrier
- Nokian C-Line Cargo
- Continental Van-Contact 200
- Continental VanContact 4Season