Taurus Winter 601 is a Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2018 Autocenter Taurus Winter 601 Test
In 2018 experts of the Ukrainian publication Autocenter have tested Taurus 601 Winter at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 10 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Taurus Winter 601 Review
According to the test results Taurus took 10th place.
- Long wet braking distance and low handling.
- Low straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Long dry dry braking distance and low handling.
- Inbalanced on the ice: short braking distance but low handling and handling.
- Average snow performance.
- Low noise.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: