The Semperit Master Grip 2 is a Touring studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
Nowadays the brand Semperit are owned to the German Continental.
2018 Auto Bild Semperit Master-Grip 2 test
In 2018 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Semperit MasterGrip 2 at size 195/65 R15 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Semperit Master Grip 2 review
According to the test results Semperit took 12th place.
- Long dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Good wet performance.
- Average straight aquaplanning resistance.
- Good snow braking and handling. Better than some more expensive brands.
- Average rolling resistance.
- Good noise level and wear resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: