The Sava Eskimo HP2 is a High Performance studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre replaced the Sava Eskimo HP.
Nowadays the brand Sava are owned to the Goodyear Tyre.
2017 Auto Bild Sava Eskimo HP2 test
In 2017 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Sava Eskimo HP2 at size 225/50 R17 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, medium and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Sava Eskimo HP2 review
According to the test results Sava took 17th place and got an expert score “average”.
- One of the longest dry braking distance and good handling speed.
- Same situation on the wet: very long braking distance, but the best handling.
- Low aquaplanning resistance.
- Good snow performance, better than some more expensive brands.
- Relatively high noise level.
- Good rolling resistance.
- Good wear.
Similar tyres from the test: