The Sava Eskimo HP is a High Performance studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre has been replaced by the Sava Eskimo HP2.
Nowadays the brand Sava are owned to the Goodyear.
2016 Auto Bild Sava Eskimo HP test
In 2016 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Sava Eskimo HP at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Sava Eskimo HP review
According to the test results took 15th place and got an expert score “satisfactorily”.
- The longest wet braking distance and low handling.
- Relatively low straight and good lateral aquaplanning resistance.
- Relatively good dry performance.
- Short snow braking distance and good traction, but relatively poor handling.
- Average rolling resistance and noise.
Similar tyres from the test;