Sailun WinterPro SW61 is a Touring Winter Studless winter tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2020 Za Rulem Sailun WinterPro SW61 Test
In 2020 experts of the Russian magazine Za Rulem have tested Sailun SW61 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 12 similar budget, mid-range and premium Nordic winter tires. Also they included into the test BFGoodrich g-Force Winter 2 as an “european” winter tire to compare results.
Overall Sailun WinterPro SW61 Review
According to the test results Sailun took 10th place.
- The shortest wet braking distance.
- Short snow braking distance.
- Long ice braking distance, the lowest handling and low traction.
- The worst results on the snow.
- The best rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: