The Sailun Ice Blazer WSL 2 is a Touring studless winter tire with directional tread, designed for passenger cars and SUV.
2014 Test World Sailun WSL2 Ice Blazer test
In 2014 experts of the Finnish organisation Test World have tested the Sailun Ice Blazer WSL2 at size 205/55 R16 and compared with 11 similar budget, medium and premium winter tires.
Overall Sailun Ice Blazer WSL2 review
According to the test results Sailun took 7th place and show better result, than some premium brands.
- One of the shortest wet braking distance and good handling time.
- Good dry braking distance and directional stability; one of the lowest subjective results in handling.
- Long ice braking distance (but better than some premium brands like Pirelli, Dunlop, Vredestein etc.); average traction and handling.
- Good snow performance and very close results to the premium tires.
- Good rolling resistance and noise level.
Similar tires from the test: