Pirelli SottoZero Serie II is an Ultra High Performance winter tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2012 Auto Bild Sportcars Pirelli Sottozero Serie II Test
In 2012 experts of the German publication Auto Bild Sportcars have tested Pirelli Sotozzero Serie 2 at size 225/45 R17 and compared to 8 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2018 Autocenter Pirelli Sottozero Serie II test
In 2018 experts of the Ukranian magazine Autocenter have tested Pirelli Winter Seriу 2 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 10 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Pirelli Winter SottoZero Serie II Review
1. 2012 Auto Bild Sportcars (225/45 R17) – 2nd place and an expert score “Exemplary”.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling.
- Low straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and low handling speed.
- Great snow performance.
- Average noise.
- High rolling resistance.
2. 2018 Autocenter (205/55 R16) – 7th place.
- Average wet performance.
- Average straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Average dry braking distance and handling speed.
- Good results on the ice.
- Good snow performance.
- Average noise and rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: