The Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 is an Ultra High Performance studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
2017 Auto Bild Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 test
In 2017 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 at size 225/50 R17 and compared it with nineteen similar budget, medium and premium winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test one reference summer tyre for comparison of results.
Overall Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3 review
According to the test results Pirelli took 18th place and got an expert score “average”.
- The best dry braking distance and good handling.
- The best wet performance.
- High aquaplanning resistance.
- The longest snow braking distance and low handling average speed.
- Average noise level.
- Low wear resistance.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: