The Pirelli Scorpion Winter is a Premium Touring studless winter tyre with directional tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2018 Auto Bild Pirelli Scorpion Winter test
In 2018 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Pirelli Scorpion Winter at size 235/60 R18 and compared with 9 similar budget and premium winter tires. In addition, experts included into the test reference summer tires to compare results.
2018 Off Road Pirelli Scorpion Winter Test
2018 Auto Zeitung
Overall Pirelli Scorpion Winter Reviews
1. 2018 Auto Bild (235/60 R18) – 2nd place.
- The best dry performance.
- Great on the wet: short braking distance and the highest handling speed.
- Low aquaplaning resistance.
- Long snow braking distance, but good handling.
- The best rolling resistance.
- Average noise.
2. 2018 Off Road (235/60 R18) – 2nd place and an expert score “Highly Recommended”.
- Average wet braking distance.
- The lowest straight aquaplaning resistance.
- The best dry braking.
- Short snow braking distance and good traction.
- Average ice braking distance and the lowest traction.
- Average rolling resistance.
- The highest noise.
3. Auto Zeitung (235/60 R18) – 5th place.
- Short dry braking distance and the best handling speed.
- Long wet braking distance and poor handling.
- Average straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Average snow braking distance and low handling speed.
- Good rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test: