Pirelli Scorpion A/TR is an All Terrain and Off Road All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2013 Leisure Wheels Pirelli Scorpion A/TR test
In 2013 experts of the South African magazine Leisure Wheels have tested Pirelli Scorpion ATR at size 265/65 R17 and compared with foutreen similar mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
2018 SA4x4 Pirelli Scorpion ATR test
In 2018 experts of the another South African magazine SA4x4 made an alternate test of the Pirelli A/TR at the same size 265/65 R17 and compared with sixteen similar All Terrain tires.
Overall Pirelli Scorpion ATR review
1. 2013 Leisure Wheels – 7th place overall.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling time.
- Short dry braking distance and the best handling time
- Relatively good on the gravel.
- Low san traction.
2. SA4x4 – 15th place overall.
- Average tarmac braking distance.
- Relatively long gravel braking distance and good traction.
- The lowest sand traction.
Similar tires from the test: