Pirelli Cinturato Allseason + is a Premium Touring All Season tyre with directional tread, designed for pasengers cars.
The tyre replaced the Pirelli Cinturato AllSeason.
The tire has been replaced by the Pirelli Cinturato All Season SF2.
2019 Al Volante Pirelli Cinturato Allseason Plus Test
2018 Auto Bild Pirelli Cinturato Allseason + Test
2018 Quattroruote Pirelli Cinturato Allseason Plus test
In 2018 experts of the Italian magazine Quattroruote have tested the Pirelli Cinturato All Season Plus at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with six similar all seasons tyres. Also, experts included into the test reference summer and winter tyres for comparison of results.
Overall Pirelli Cinturato All Season Plus review
According to the test results Pirelli shared 2nd place with Continental.
- Average wet braking and handling.
- Short dry braking distance.
- Good snow performance: Pirelli had one of the best braking distance and traction, good handling.
- Good noise level.
Similar tires from the test:
- Falken EuroAll Season AS200
- Mastersteel All Weather
- Nokian Weatherproof
- Michelin CrossClimate Plus
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2
- Continental AllSeasonContact