Petlas Imperium PT515 is a Touring Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2022 Vi Bilagare Petlas Imperium PT515 Test
In 2022 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested Petlas at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 6 similar mid-range and premium summer tires. Also they included into the test 3 “Eco” tires with low rolling resistance to compare results.
Overall Petlas Imperium PT515 Review
According to the test results Petlas took last place.
- Extremely long wet braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Low straight and lateral aquaplaning ressitance.
- Long dry braking distance and relatively good handling speed.
- High rolling resistance.
- Good comfort and low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Michelin e.Primacy
- Continental Eco Contact 6
- Michelin Primacy 4
- Nokian Hakka Green 3
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2
- Toyo Proxes Comfort
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Continental PremiumContact 6
- Nokian Hakka Blue 3