Petlas Glacier W661 is a Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2020 Test World Petlas Glacier W661 test
In 2020 experts of the Finnish organization Test World have tested Petlas Glacier W661 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 12 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Petlas Glacier W661 review
According to the test results Petlas shared 11-12th place with Korean Nexen.
- The best wet braking distance and handling.
- The best dry performance.
- Extremely long ice braking distance, the lowest handling and low traction.
- The worst results on the snow.
- Relatively good noise.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: