The Nokian WR A3 is an Ultra High Performance studless winter tyre with asymmetrical tread, designed for passengers cars.
The tyre has been replaced by the Nokian WR A4.
2014 Auto Bild Sportcars Nokian WR A3 test
In 2014 experts of the German publication Auto Bild Sportcars have tested the Nokian WR A3 at size 235/35 R19 and compared it with five similar studless winter tyres.
Overall Nokian WR A3 review
According to the test result Nokian took 5th place and got an expert score “satisfactorily”.
- Relatively long wet braking distance, but good handling and lateral stability.
- Average straight aquaplanning resistance.
- The best dry performance.
- The lowest result on the snow.
- Relatively high rolling resistance.
- Good noise level.
Similar tyres from the test: