The Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 is a Premium Touring studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The tyre has been replaced by the Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3.
The tyre also has SUV-version.
2015 AMS Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 test
In 2015 experts of the Swedish publication Auto Motor & Sport have tested the Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with seven similar budget, mid-range and premium studless tyres. In addition, experts included into the test eight studded tyres, for comparison of results.
Overall Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 review
According to the test results Nokian took 1st place among studless tyres.
- One of the longest dry braking distance among studless tyres.
- The longest wet braking distance and average handling.
- Great ice performance among studless tyres: the shortest braking distance, best traction and lateral stability.
- The best snow perfromance among studless tyres.
- The best rollig resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: