Nokian Hakka Green 3 is a Premium Touring Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Nokian Hakka Green 2.
2022 Vi Bilagare Nokian Hakka Green 3 Test
In 2022 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested Nokian at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 2 similar “Eco” tire. Also they included into the test 7 “normal” tires to compare results.
Overall Nokian Hakka Green 3 Review
According to the test results Nokian took 1st place among similar “Eco” tires and 7 overall.
- The best wet performance among similar tires but low compared to most competitors.
- Good straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Poor dry performance.
- The highest rolling resistance among “eco” tires.
- The lowest noise.
- The best comfort.
Similar tires from the test:
- Petlas Imperium PT515
- Michelin ePrimacy
- Continental EcoContact 6
- Michelin Primacy 4
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2
- Toyo Proxes Comfort
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Continental PremiumContact 6
- Nokian Hakka Blue 3