Nokian Hakka Blue 3 is a Premium Touring Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Nokian Hakka Blue 2.
2022 Vi Bilagare Nokian Hakka Blue 3 Test
In 2022 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested Nokian at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 6 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires. Also they included into the test 3 “Eco” tires with the low rolling resistance to compare results.
Overall Nokian Hakka Blue 3 Review
According to the test results Nokian took 2nd place.
- Great wet performance.
- High straight and average lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Short dry braking distance and good handling time.
- The worst rolling resistance.
- Average comfort.
- Good noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Petlas Imperium PT515
- Michelin e.Primacy
- Continental EcoContact 6
- Michelin Primacy 4
- Nokian Hakka Green 3
- Goodyear EfficientGrip Performance 2
- Toyo Proxes Comfort
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Continental PremiumContact 6