Nokian Hakka Blue 2 SUV is an Ultra High Performance Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
The model also has version for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Nokian Hakka Blue SUV.
2020 Vi Bilagare Nokian Hakka Blue 2 SUV Test
In 2020 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested Nokian at size 225/60 R18 and compared to 7 similar budget and premium summer tires.
Overall Nokian Hakka Blue 2 SUV Review
According to the test results Nokian took 3rd place.
- Short wet braking distance and good handling.
- Average straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively long dry braking distance and good handling speed.
- Low rolling resistance.
- The lowest noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Continental ContiCrossContact LX2
- Vredestein Ultrac Satin
- Pirelli Scorpion Verde
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 5
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV