Mickey Thompson Baja STZ is an All Terrain All Season tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2013 Leisure Wheels Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Test
In 2013 experts of the South African magazine Leisure Wheels have tested the Mickey Thompson at size 265/65 R17 and compared to 14 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Terrain tires.
Overall Mickey Thompson Baja STZ Review
According to the test results Mickey Thompson took place.
- Relatively long wet braking distance and average handling speed.
- Long dry braking distance and average handling.
- The longest gravel braking distance and average handling time.
- The lowest sand traction.
Similar tires from the test:
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR
- BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO
- Cooper Discoverer AT3
- Kumho Road Venture AT KL78
- Maxxis Bravo A/T 700
- General Grabber AT
- Bridgestone Dueler A/T 694
- Continental ContiCrossContact AT
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S G012
- Hankook Dynapro AT-M RF10
- Goodyear Wrangler AT/SA