The Michelin X-ice 3 (XI3) is a Premium Touring studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
2018 Autofil Michelin X-ice Xi3 test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian magazine Autofil have tested the Michelin XI3 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with nine similar budget, mid-range and premium studless winter tyres.
Overall Michelin X-ice Xi3 review
According to the test results Michelin shared 8th place with Falken.
- Good dry braking and handling, low directional stability.
- Relatively short wet braking distance and good handling.
- Relatively poor on the snow: long braking distance, the worst handling and traction.
- Good ice braking, but the lowest handling and traction.
- Good noise level.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: