Michelin X-Ice Snow is a Premium Touring Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Michelin X-Ice 3.
2020 Test World Michelin X-Ice Snow Test
In 2020 experts of the Finnish organization Test World have tested Michelin X-Ice Snow at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 12 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2020 Vi Bilagare Michelin X Ice Snow Test
In 2020 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested the Michelin at size 205/60 R16 and compared to 7 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Michelin X-Ice Snow Reviews
1. 2020 Test World (205/55 R16) – 3rd place.
- Average wet performance.
- Average dry braking distance and handling.
- The best ice traction, short braking distance and good handling.
- Great on the snow.
- Good noise.
- low rolling resistance.
2. 2020 Vi Bilagare (205/60 R16) – 6th place.
- Long wet braking distance but good handling speed.
- High straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively long dry braking distance and average handling.
- Good ice braking distance and traction, relatively low handling speed.
- Good snow performance.
- The lowest rolling resistance.
- Average noise.
Similar tires from the test: