The Michelin Latitude X-Ice 2 is a High Performance studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2018 AMS Michelin Latitude XI2 test
In 2018 experts of the Sweden magazine Auto Motor & Sport have tested the Michelin Latitude X-Ice 2 at size 275/45 R20 and compared it with five similar Nordic studless winter tyres. In addition, experts included into the test two winter tyres of the “European type”, which have better performance at dry and wet.
Overall Michelin Latitude X-Ice XI2 review
According to the test results Michelin shared 4th place with Bridgestone DM-V2.
- Good wet braking distance and relatively low handling.
- Average dry braking, but very close result to leaders.
- Great ice performance: the shortest braking distance. very good traction and handling.
- Average snow handling time.
- Good rolling resistance; the best result among Nordic tyres.
Similar tyres from the test: