Michelin ePrimacy is a Premium Touring Summer eco-tire specially designed for Electric cars.
2022 Vi Bilagare Michelin e.Primacy Review
In 2022 experts of the Swedish magazine Vi Bilagare have tested the Michelin at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 2 similar Eco tires. Also they included into the test 7 “normal” tires to see the difference between these two type of tires.
Overall Michelin e.Primacy Review
According to the test results Michelin took last place among similar Eco-tires and 9 place overall.
- Long wet braking distance and low handling speed.
- The lowest lateral and straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively good dry perfomance.
- Low aquaplaning resistance.
- Average comfort and noise level.
Similar tires from the test: