Michelin CrossClimate SUV is a Premium Touring All Season tyre with directional tread, designed for SUV and 4×4.
The tyre also has version for passenger cars.
2018 Auto Bild Allrad Michelin CrossClimate SUV test
In 2018 experts of the German publication Auto Bild Allrad have tested the Michelin Cross Climate SUV at size 235/60 R18 and compared it with five similar All Season and two All Terrain tyres. In addition, experts included into the test reference summer and winter tyres.
Overall Michelin CrossClimate SUV review
According to the test results Michelin took 2nd place and got an expert score “Highly Recommended”.
- The best wet braking distance (better even the summer tire), good handling and lateral stability.
- Good straight aquaplanning resitance.
- The best dry performance among allseason tires: Michelin shower very short braking distance and good handling.
- A bit unbalanced on the snow: long braking distance, but good handling, traction and slalom.
- Relatively high noise level.
- The best rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: