The Michelin Alpin 4 is a High Performance studless winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
2015 Auto Zeitung Michelin Alpin 4 test
In 2015 experts of the German magazine Auto Zeitung have tested the Michelin A4 at size 185/65 R15 and compared it with thirteen similar budget, medium and premium tyres.
Overall Michelin Alpin A4 review
According to the test results Michelin A4 took 5th place.
- Relatively long wet braking distance, average handling and lateral stability.
- Average aquaplanning resistance.
- Good dry performance.
- Good snow braking and handling, but relatively low traction.
- Average rolling resistance.
- One of the highest noise level.
Similar tyres from the test: