Michelin Agilis CrossClimate is a Premium Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Vans and Light Trucks.
2020 Promobil Michelin Agilis Cross Climate Test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Promobil have tested Goodyear at size 225/70 R15C and compared to 6 similar mid-range and premium All-Season tires.
Overall Michelin Agilis CrossClimate Review
According to the test results Michelin took 3rd place.
- The best dry braking distance and average handling.
- Inbalanced on the wet: short braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- High straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Long snow braking distance but good handling speed.
- Average rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test: