Michelin Agilis Alpin is a Premium Touring Winter tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for Vans and Light Trucks.
2018 Promobil Michelin Agilis Alpin Test
In 2018 experts of the German publication Promobil have tested Michelin Agilis Alpin at size 225/70 R15C and compared to 6 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
2016 Husbilen Michelin Agilis Alpin Test
In 2016 experts of the Swedish magazine Husbilen have tested Michelin Agilis Alpin at size 225/70 R15C and compared to 2 similar premium winter tires. Also they included into the test 3 studded premium tires to compare results.
2013 Autocenter Michelin Agilis AlpinTtest
In 2013 experts of the Ukrainian publication Autocenter have tested Michelin Agilis Alpin at size 215/65 R16C and compared to 7 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Michelin Agilis Alpin Review
1. 2018 Promobil (225/70 R15C) – 2-3rd place and an expert score “Conditionally recommended”.
- Short wet braking distance and relatively low handling speed.
- Average straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- The worst results on the dry.
- Short snow braking distance and the best traction, good handling.
- Good rolling resistance.
- The best noise.
2. 2016 Husbilen (225/70 R15C) – Last place.
- Good wet performance.
- Good results on the dry.
- Average ice braking, handling and acceleration.
- The worst results on the snow.
3. 2013 Autocenter (215/65 R16C) – 1st place and an expert score “Highly recommended”.
- The shortest wet braking distance.
- Good dry performance.
- Average results on the ice.
- Short snow braking distance, the best handling and traction.
- Average slushplaning resistance.
- Low rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test: