Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 is a Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2021 Auto Zeitung Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 Test
2021 Auto Bild Test
2020 Sport Auto Test
2020 Auto Bild Test
2019 Auto Bild Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 Test
In 2019 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Maxxis AP3 at size 225/45 R17 and compared with 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires. In addition experts included into the test reference summer and winter tires to compare results.
Overall Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3 Review
According to the test results Maxxis took 7th place and got an expert score “Good”.
- The shortest dry braking distance (among All Season tires) and good handling speed.
- Poor wet performance: extremely long wet braking distance and low handling.
- The best straight aquaplaning resistance; average lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Relatively good results on the snow. Despite the Maxxis didn’t take high positions as for budget tire it showed close results to the most premium competitors.
- Low wear resistane.
- Average rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen-2
- Kumho Solus 4S HA31
- Vredestein Quatrac Pro
- Continental AllSeasonContact
- Nexen N’Blue 4Season
- Hankook Kinergy 4S²
- Cooper Discoverer All Season
- Michelin CrossClimate+
- Bridgestone Weather Control A005