LingLong Green-Max Winter Ice I-15 is a Touring Studless Winter tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
2018 Autofil LingLong Green-Max Winter Ice I15 Test
In 2018 experts of the Norwegian publication Autofil have tested LingLong Winter Ice I-15 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall LingLong Green-Max Winter Ice I-15 Review
According to the test results Linglong took last place.
- Long dry braking distance and low handling; the best directional stability.
- Long wet braking distance and relatively good handling.
- The longest snow braking distance, average handling and good traction.
- Short ice braking distance and good traction, low handling.
- The highest rolling resistance.
- The highest noise.
Similar tires from the test: