Lexani LX Thirty is an Ultra High Performance Summer tire with directional tread pattern designed for SUV and 4×4.
2020 Auto Bild AllRad Lexani LX Thirty test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild AllRad have tested Lexani LX Thirty at size 255/55 R18 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires.
Lexani LX Thirty Review
According to the test results Lexani took last place (what was expected because Lexani is the cheapest brand among all competitors).
- The longest dry braking distance and the lowest handling speed.
- Extremely long wet braking distance (+22m braking distance compared to the leader) and the lowest handling speed.
- Average straight and the lowest lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- Low gravel handling speed and average pulling force.
- The lowest grass and mud traction.
- Low sand traction.
- High rolling resistance.
- High noise.
Similar tires from the test: