The Kumho Winter Craft WS71 is a Touring winter studless winter tire with asymmetrical tread, designed for SUV and 4×4.
The tire replaced the Kumho i*Zen KC15.
2018 Off-Road Kumho Wintercraft WS-71 test
In 2018 experts of the German publication Off Road have tested the Kumho WS71 at size 235/60 R18 and compared with 5 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Kumho Wintercraft WS71 review
According to the test results Kumho shared 5-6th place with the GT Radial and got an expert score “satisfactorily”.
- Long wet braking distance.
- The best straight aquaplanning resistance.
- The longest dry braking distance.
- Good snow braking distance and traction.
- Short ice braking distance and good traction.
- The highest rolling resistance.
- Good noise level.
Similar tires from the test: