Kumho Solus 4S HA32 is a Touring All Season tire with directional tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Kumho Solus HA31.
2021 Auto Bild Kumho Solus 4S HA32 Test
2020 Auto Bild Kumho Solus 4S HA32 Test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested Kumho Solus 4S HA32 at size 205/55 R16 and compared to 13 similar budget, mid-range and premium All Season tires. Also they included into the test reference winter and summer tire to compare results.
Overall Kumho Solus 4S HA32 Review
According to the test results Kumho took 13th place.
- The longest dry braking distance and average handling speed.
- Average wet performance.
- Average straight aquaplaning resistance.
- Good snow braking and handling.
- The lowest wear resistance.
- The highest rolling resistance.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- BFGoodrich g Grip All Season 2
- Falken EUROALL SEASON AS210
- Kleber Quadraxer 2
- Nexen N Blue 4 Season
- Goodyear Vector 4Seasons Gen 3
- Firestone MultiSeason Gen 02
- Hankook Kinergy 4S2
- Bridgestone Weather Control A005 EVO
- Maxxis Premitra All Season AP3
- Vredestein Quatrac
- Continental AllSeasonContact
- Michelin CrossClimate+