Kumho Ecsta HS52 is a Premium Touring summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the Kumho HS51.
2022 Auto Bild Kumho HS52 Test
In 2020 experts of the German magazine Auto Bild have tested the tire at size 215/55 R17 and compared to 20 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires. Also they included into the test set of the reference All Season tires to compare results.
Overall Kumho Ecsta HS52 Review
According to the test results Kumho took 6th place.
- Short dry braking distance and good handling speed.
- Short wet braking distance and average handling.
- Average straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- High mileage.
- Low noise.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Nexen N Fera Primus
- GT Radial FE2
- Falken ZIEX ZE 310 EcoRun
- Fulda Sport Control 2
- Debica Presto UHP 2
- Laufenn S Fit EQ+
- Sava Intensa UHP 2
- BFGoodrich Advantage
- Kleber Dynaxer HP4
- Hankook Ventus Prime 4 K135