Kumho Crugen HP71 is an Premium Touring Summer tire with symmetrical tread pattern, designed for SUV and 4×4.
2021 Teknikens Värld Kumho Crugen HP71 Test
In 2021 experts of the Swedish Teknikens Varld have tested the Kumho HP71 at size 235/55 R18 and compared to 8 similar budget, mid-range and premium Summer tires.
Overall Kumho Crugen HP71 Review
According to the test results Kumho took 8th place.
- Relatively long dry braking distance and low handling speed.
- Long wet braking distance and poor handling.
- Bad aquaplaning resistance.
- Low comfort.
- Good rolling resistance.
Similar tires from the test:
- Yokohama Geolandar SUV G055
- Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV
- BFGoodrich Advantage SUV
- Nexen N’Fera Sport SUV SU2S
- Pirelli P Zero (PZ4)
- Michelin Primacy 4
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Continental PremiumContact 6