The Kormoran Snow Pro B2 is a High Performance studless winter tire with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The brand Kormoran are owned to the French Michelin.
2014 Autoclub CR Kormoran SnowPro B2 test
In 2014 experts of the Czech automobile club Autoclub CR have tested the Kormoran SnowPro B2 at size 225/50 R17 and compared to 7 similar budget, mid-range and premium winter tires.
Overall Kormoran SnowPro B2 review
According to the test results Kormoran took last place.
- The worst dry performance.
- The worst wet performance: very long braking distance (more than 20 meters difference with the leade), low handling.
- The lowest straight and low lateral aquaplanning resistance.
- Great on the snow: Kormoran had the shortest braking distance and the best traction.
- Good comfort and rolling resistance.
- Average noise level.
Similar tires from the test: