The Kleber Quadraxer 2 is a Touring All Season tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
The brand Kleber are owned to the French Michelin.
2020 Auto Bild Test
2018 Autozurnal Test
2017 Auto Bild Kleber Quadraxer 2 test
In 2017 experts of the German publication Auto Bild have tested the Kleber Quadraxer 2 at size 205/55 R16 and compared it with nine similar All Season tyres. In addition, experts included into the test reference summer and winter tyres, for comparison of results.
2016 Auto Bild Test
Overall Kleber Quadraxer 2 review
According to the test results Kleber took 4th place.
- The longest dry braking distance, average handling speed.
- Poor wet performance: the longest braking distance and low handling.
- Low aquaplanning resistance.
- Great snow performance: very short braking distance (same result with the winter tire) and good handling.
- Good wear and rolling resistance.
- Low noise level.
Similar tires from the test:
- Goodyear Vector 4 Seasons Gen 2
- Michelin Cross Climate
- Continental AllSeason Contact
- BFGoodrich gGrip All Season 2
- Nexen N Blue 4 Season
- Pirelli Cinturato AllSeason
- Vredestein Quatrac 5
- Hankook H740 Kinergy 4S
- Apollo Alnac 4G All Season