GT Radial Sport Active 2 is an Ultra High Performance Summer tire with asymmetrical tread pattern, designed for Passenger cars.
The tire replaced the GT Radial SportActive.
2022 AMS GT Radial SportActive 2 Test
In 2022 experts of the German publication Auto Motor und Sport have tested GT Radial at size 245/45 R19 and compared to 9 similar budget, mid-range and premium summer tires.
Overall GT Radial SportActive 2 Review
According to the test results GT Radial took last place and got an expert score “Mediocre”.
- The longest wet braking distance and good handling speed.
- High straight and lateral aquaplaning resistance.
- The longest dry braking distance and good handling.
- Low noise.
Similar tires from the test:
- Maxxis Victra Sport 5
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4
- Falken Azenis FK510
- Continental PremiumContact 6
- Nokian Powerproof
- Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6
- Nexen N’Fera Sport SU2
- Bridgestone Turanza T005
- Hankook Ventus S1 evo3 K127