The GT Radial Ice Pro 3 is a Touring studded winter tyre with directional tread, designed for passenger cars.
2018 Za Rulem GT Radial Ice Pro 3 test
In 2018 experts of the Russian magazine Za Rulem have tested the GT Radial IcePro 3 at size 195/65 R15 and compared it with eleven similar budget, mid-range and premium studded winter tyres.
Overall GT Radial IcePro 3 review
According to the test results GT Radial took 11th place.
- One of the best wet braking distance. Same result with Nokian and better, than most premium brands.
- Short dry braking distance.
- Poor on the ice: the longest braking distance, relatively low handling and traction.
- One of the longest snow braking distance, low traction.
- Average rolling resistance.
Similar tyres from the test: